• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fosterer/fosterers needed ..BARNSLEY/ update post 15

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
WE MAY BE LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF FOSTERERS .if you are interested please read below.

FOSTERERS.....

MUST BE SOMEONE WHO HAS OWN TRANSPORT AND DOESNT MIND FETCHING AN BRINGING BACK BUNS. (NEITHER ME OR TRACEY DRIVE AND HAVE TO DEPEND ON OUR OH FOR TRANSPORT)

MUST BE NEAR ENOUGH TO USE OUR OWN VETS (ABBEY, MAIN BRANCH IN BARNSLEY BUT HAVE SEVERAL OUT LYING BRANCHES)

PREFERABLY WITH OWN SUITABLE SPARE HUTCH/BUNNY HOUSING.

MUST HAVE AT LEAST SOME BUNNY KNOWLEDGE.

MUST BE PREPARED TO WORK BY OUR GUIDELINES ON ANIMAL WELFARE/CARE.

BARC will pay for vet treatment and if needed also for food and bedding.
We can not refund travel costs .

If you think you may be able to help please pm myself or mopsmum.

Angie :wave:

Last edited:
I tick all the boxes, except being close enough to use your vets. :( Shame, because my foster room is still empty. :( I hope someone in Barnsley spots this soon and can help xx

I cant do it as too far and already foster for Fat Fluffs but hope that someone who lives nearer will be able to help.

Fostering is so rewarding so would highly recommend it x

Id also love to help as i have a good sized hutch and run. Unfortunately, i dont drive though and im probably too far away from your vets :(

Hope you find some fosterers soon!!

sometimes ..but its bunnies we need space for at the moment :)
Okay thanks, if you have any guineas or hamsters that you need help with in the summer we may be able to help but unfortunately havent got our big hutches yet as toffee is free range. Good luck with finding fosterers! :D

Okay thanks, if you have any guineas or hamsters that you need help with in the summer we may be able to help but unfortunately havent got our big hutches yet as toffee is free range. Good luck with finding fosterers! :D

have just pm you :wave:

I don't have a spare hutch but i could possibly borrow one from a friend or i could keep indoors.I would love to help if you are desperate.I don't know if i am near enough for your vets etc but i can help even if it's just short term :)
Tried to pm you but your inbox is full!

P.s is Banjo still with you? i miss pics of him :love:

Last edited:
Back