• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick hello and update

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to say Hi and sorry I haven't been on for so long. I struggled really badly during the cold weather, although the buns were fine due to our hard work :) Then I got knocked out by a cold/cough thingy which has now made my ME really bad :( It is going to be several weeks before I am back up on my feet properly, but at least I found the energy to get dressed yesterday for the first time in 10 days :) I am still struggling to use the computer as my head is achy and dizzy so wont be on much for a while yet.

Thank you to everyone who sent us stuff for the bunnies over Christmas, sorry I have not contacted you yet to say thank you. My PM box is full so need to go through them before I can send any and my head can't cope with that yet. But I will be in touch very soon with personal thank yous :love:

The good news is all the buns have remained happy and well over the Christmas period. We definitely had some Christmas miracles, for starters I never expected Wesley or Daisy to still be with us. Not only is Wesley hopping about like any other bunny we have even been able to reduce his metacam by half and may even be able to reduce it further :D

Toby and Herman are not the best, Toby is still battling his infection and has started to loose weight which is a worry and Herman doesn't look great but both are happy, content and eating :)

Hopefully I will be back on form soon and posting more regular updates and photos of our special bunnies :) I hope everyone had a good Christmas and your bunnies are happy and healthy xx

So nice to hear from you!

I hope you get well soon!

Glad the buns had a great christmas!

Lots of vibes for Toby and Herman :wave:

Hi Liz :wave:

fantastic news about Wesley ... :D:D

thank you for the christmas card .. :wave:..sorry i didnt send one back .. :oops:

Angie :wave:

Hi Susan, did Spenser like his christmas present? I ordered an outside one so it could go on his hutch :)

He did, his favourite colour. :D Not got it up yet as was waiting to see where it would look best under his new cover, which just arrived at the weekend.

Glad you're back Liz, hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.

Vibes for all the buns, and squishes and cuddles to little Dave :love::love:

:wave: - Hope you start to feel more like yourself soon. xx

Vibes to all the bunnies. xx

You both do so well!! :love:

Glad you're starting to feel a little better Liz - I dunno how you do it!

It wasn't easy during the really cold weather. Still haven't had our Christmas dinner :lol: Spent all day looking after bunnies which took soooo long as I kept falling on the ice. By the time they were sorted boxing day morning I was so exhausted I couldn't feed myself and 2 hours later the bowls were all frozen again :( Never want to go through that again.

We have decided that we are going to cut down our numbers by quite a bit to make things a bit easier for me. It also means that while our bunnies at the moment always get the best of everything, with a few less they will have an even better life, with more space, treats and attention :D

Hi Liz :wave:

fantastic news about Wesley ... :D:D

thank you for the christmas card .. :wave:..sorry i didnt send one back .. :oops:

Angie :wave:

I can't tell you how amazed and happy I am about wesley. He is now down to 0.2ml 2 x daily instead of 0.4ml 2x daily. And to think just over a month ago we were going to pts. Everyday I pick him up I call him my miracle bunny :love:

It's lovely to hear from you Liz. I've missed hearing about all the bunnies. :love::love:

I hope you're feeling much better soon. I finally got round to sending Gracie's un-Christmas presents today so you should have them tomorrow. :D

welcome back!:wave: Hope you feel better soon , great news about Wesley!:D
Hope the other bunnies recover xxx

It's lovely to hear from you Liz. I've missed hearing about all the bunnies. :love::love:

I hope you're feeling much better soon. I finally got round to sending Gracie's un-Christmas presents today so you should have them tomorrow. :D

:wave: Thanks Karen they arrived today. What wonderful presents :love: please thank D for me too. Gracie will be a very happy bunny :D

Back