• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige asks about Aunty Tracey

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: I'm worried about Aunty Tracey at Barc. Her sister Auntie Angie is a bad influence and encouraged her to go on a pizza and alcohol binge at the weekend. Aunty Angie can hold her beer and her Pizza but not Aunty Tracey, she ends up in all sorts of trouble. The sad thing is, until the weekend Aunty Tracey was on the wagon, well she had cut down to 4 pints a night (and 2 in the afternoon and 1 for breakfast) I think she might still be sleeping it off. I wish I hadn't bought her that bunny shaped bottle opener for her hand bag now.

Big: Beige you should have posted this in general chat! Don't you know your way around the forum?

Nemo ooh yes Angie was a VERY bad influance ... "nods head"
She kept giving her Angie juice and making her drink it :?:?

Cookie...I couldnt believe it ...Aunty Tracey only came down to discuss bunnies and sort out vet visits ... tut tut ..what sort of family have i been adopted in to :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: - I **need** Big and Beige when I'm poorly - they're therapeutic!

Beige - How do you about this? Have you been using a spy camera?? ;)

Nemo ooh yes Angie was a VERY bad influance ... "nods head"
She kept giving her Angie juice and making her drink it :?:?

Cookie...I couldnt believe it ...Aunty Tracey only came down to discuss bunnies and sort out vet visits ... tut tut ..what sort of family have i been adopted in to :roll:

Beige:
I've heard Nemo likes the odd carrot juice too.

:lol::lol::lol: - I **need** Big and Beige when I'm poorly - they're therapeutic!

Beige - How do you about this? Have you been using a spy camera?? ;)

Beige:
Nemo sent me a text on Saturday night. I have my informants.

Big: It's true he did. Beige asked for photographs but Cookie Doe wouldn't let Nemo take any.

Cookie no i wouldnt ...I dont think its nice to photograph people when they are drinking Angie juice . It invades on their privacy . Any way Tracey wasnt prepared ...she wasnt looking her best ..no make up on and she was in her scrufty rabbit handling clothes :roll:

Beige: Oh you are up then Aunty Tracey that's good. Are you dressed? Re the pizza that's where you are going wrong, Aunty Angie knows this. The pizza soaks up the Angie Juice. Chips and cheese just float on top.

Big: Has Aunty Tracey got up now Beige?

Beige: Yes Big it looks like it as she's on the forum.

Big: Hello Aunty Tracey :wave:

Back