• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit has the devil in him this morning

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
He's being an absolute nutter.

I've modified their daytime area so they have ~1/2 the living room plus the hallway now.

He's just been binkying like a maniac and running up and down the hallway, slamming into the door, then going back the other way, slamming into the pen panels seperating the living room, then running into the dog crate, into the litter tray, back out the litter tray, up the ramp to the top level, then out of the dog crate at full speed flying out without hesitating, smashing into the door and then back up the hallway again and repeat.

I've just watched 4 laps of this and i'm absolutely knackered just watching it. Battery is dead on the camera though from last nights 'happy snapping' so i can't video it :(

What on earth has gotten into him today?

:love: :lol:

Space ;) :D :love:

ETA when we first let Poppy out free range in the garden she went absolutely mental - she did that running up wall thing that they do in martial arts movies and jumping off the tops of the fences around the borders :shock: never seen anything like it. She's never done it since but that first week of sudden space after a life in a hutch, then rescue, then restricted space here during bonding and settling in was one MENTAL rabbit! :lol:

Space ;) :D :love:

ETA when we first let Poppy out free range in the garden she went absolutely mental - she did that running up wall thing that they do in martial arts movies and jumping off the tops of the fences around the borders :shock: never seen anything like it. She's never done it since but that first week of sudden space after a life in a hutch, then rescue, then restricted space here during bonding and settling in was one MENTAL rabbit! :lol:

Seriously, i've not seen him this energised since he was about 14 weeks old before his neuter.

It's like someone's shoved a duracell battery up his backside! :lol:

It's only an additional say, 5ft x 5ft of space!

Seriously, i've not seen him this energised since he was about 14 weeks old before his neuter.

It's like someone's shoved a duracell battery up his backside! :lol:

It's only an additional say, 5ft x 5ft of space!
:lol::lol:

What you been feeding him?! ;)

Seriously, I would say increased space AND increased light levels now - Spring is in the air :wave:

Spenser hasn't done anything this morning other than eat the bits he fancied from his veg dish and accept a rather long head-stroking session. He is not a morning rabbit.

:lol::lol:

What you been feeding him?! ;)

Seriously, I would say increased space AND increased light levels now - Spring is in the air :wave:

Thats the thing, he's not been fed yet :lol:

Well, apart from the 2 handfulls of fresh hay this morning at 6:30am when i let them out.

I've changed their diet round, as per your recommendations on my 'JCBiscuit' thread so they get hay @ 6:30am'ish and then veggies @ 1pm'ish and then pellets around 8pm'ish.

Unless this hay has had some kind of redbull type drink poured over it, it must be the space+light :lol:

Odd, as its really dark here atm looking like its about to pee it down!

Smudge keeps trying to sprint out onto the landing. I wouldn't mind but Nutmeg'll follow him and this means I have to set up a barrier to the lops room or we'll have fights and spraying. I think they just prefer looooooong areas to square ones!

:love:
Max does this too, when I let him out to free range in the mornings and evenings. Hes a complete nutter :lol: He was in a small cage for 7 months of his life :( so I think all the space sends him potty :shock::lol:
Its so heart warming to see a bun so happy isnt it!? :love:

:love:
Max does this too, when I let him out to free range in the mornings and evenings. Hes a complete nutter :lol: He was in a small cage for 7 months of his life :( so I think all the space sends him potty :shock::lol:
Its so heart warming to see a bun so happy isnt it!? :love:

It most certainly is, especially at the moment, when i keep thinking Biccy isn't very happy right now (JCBiscuit thread).

I've not seem him Binky properly for ages, but some of them were a good 2 foot off the floor last night. I'm sure they were contending against each other for who could do the highest binky.

Haha got to love happy bunnies!

Bunsk was running mad the other day, from our bedroom upstairs, down the stains, down the hall, into the living room and back again. Very noisey! :lol:

Back