• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dill's in Heaven.....

willowholly

Mama Doe
As B is no longer on a low calcium diet,I decided to bake a slice of brown bread for them.I snapped it in half & put it in their dog basket.Dill took his half & was bounding round the room with it,just stopping occasionally for a nibble,then he would pick it up & off he would go again.This was one blissful bun.What with that & Barley letting him hump her last night I think he truely thought he was in Heaven!!!!!:lol:

As B is no longer on a low calcium diet,I decided to bake a slice of brown bread for them.I snapped it in half & put it in their dog basket.Dill took his half & was bounding round the room with it,just stopping occasionally for a nibble,then he would pick it up & off he would go again.This was one blissful bun.What with that & Barley letting him hump her last night I think he truely thought he was in Heaven!!!!!:lol:

Dirty Dill-bun ;)

Do you have pics? Would love to see :love::love:

:D Timmy does that bounding around thing too, usually when he's been given a whole Savoy cabbage leaf to munch. Its the cutest thing!:love:

i'm mostly hanging around in general chat so i didn't see this at the time... but i wanted you to know that i missed your lovely bunnies so much i had to search for you....:lol:

Back