• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit - Get to come back into the living room :D

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Decided i'd had enough of not spending time with them, so they came back into the living room last night :love:

Here are some of the results...

Ginger after an attempt at the Lino...
P1030634Small.jpg

Ginger has replaced her head with a Chube...
P1030638Small.jpg

Something we don't see nearly enough of any more :(
P1030666Small.jpg

Biscuit having a good ole nom on the good stuff (new bag of hay)
P1030667Small.jpg

Snuggle buns
P1030668Small.jpg

Biscuit: huhs? Whats ups theres? Oh, its my house!
P1030671Small.jpg

Ginger looking all grown up
P1030675Small.jpg

A beautiful picture of Biscuit
P1030685Small.jpg

Was meant to be a picture of Biscuit...
P1030686Small.jpg

Crazy running shot from Ginger
P1030694Small.jpg

Mid Binky :D Shame i didnt catch his head
P1030693Small.jpg

Umm
P1030702Small.jpg

Erm
P1030704Small.jpg

Biscuit: Daddy, i sees that crunchie in your hand!
P1030713Small.jpg

Ginger: i do eat this Daddy?
P1030708Small.jpg

GingeyCuddles
P1030717Small.jpg

mmm nom nom nom
P1030698Small.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww :love: gorgeous pics of gorgeous buns!!

But have I missed something? Did they move rooms?? (haven't had internet access at home for aaages so am missing all sorts of stuff).

Awwwwwwwwwwww :love: gorgeous pics of gorgeous buns!!

But have I missed something? Did they move rooms?? (haven't had internet access at home for aaages so am missing all sorts of stuff).

Lol, sorry, bit of confusion there.

Ginger wasn't very good at her litter training. She was constantly weeing all over the carpet. This is a problem, as its a rented property, so we stopped letting them in the living room and they had free-range over the 14ft hallway instead.

Last night, we only had one tiny accident when she got totally over excited and quite literally, wet herself :oops: bless her. It was only a tiny one though and i got it quickly.

'Plenty' did its job well and some hot water sorted it after :wave:

They had so much fun last night, it was untrue. I counted 60 binkies and had to stop counting.

haha they seem so active! my rabbits literally have never ran in their lives :lol: they just meander around the living room pooping where they please :evil:

OMG! They are so cute! I love the mad running of Ginger action shot - so funny! A Biccies so photogenic - bless them - 60 binkies! WOW!:lol::lol::love::love::love:

that all looks like such good fun - will you be able to resist a repeat performance tonight?

you know theyll be expecting it now......

Ginger running is awesome as is Biscuit requesting a treat. Too. much. Squee. :love: I hadn't realised that Ginger was so tiny until seeing her in your arms. Bless. :love:

Decided i'd had enough of not spending time with them, so they came back into the living room last night :love:

Here are some of the results...

Crazy running shot from Ginger
P1030694Small.jpg

Biscuit: Daddy, i sees that crunchie in your hand!
P1030713Small.jpg

GingeyCuddles
P1030717Small.jpg

OMG, how cute. Ginger looks so dinky for cuddles. (I wish I could get a bunny cuddle). I keep trying to get a begging for food picture too, but he won't stay still long enough, too busy circling me usually!! :lol:

That pic of Ginger running is amazing - look how her hind legs are right forward in front of her front ones - that is one AGILE rabbit! :love:

Back