• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What strange things does your bun eat / Drink?

Just caught my house bun drinking out of my glass filled with cola.

As he also thinks he's one of my dogs, his food bowl is next to theirs. I have caught him munching on a dog biscuit from time to time. Not to mention the childrens pizza crust they had left on a plate on the floor.

Biscuit loves birthday cake, and Badger loves white chocolate chip Tesco finest cookies. They are cheeky monkeys. :lol:

Popcorn, If i have a bowl of popcorn Bugs will jump on me and wont go away untill I give him a bit

Sausages?

Nope, just plain old walls.

_IGP7838-vi.jpg

Confession time eh?

Well.... They all love weetabix so i save this very small treat for soaking medicine on or when i think they are not eating or refuse food, always workes a treat. :)

Being outdoor buns, they don't really get to eat anything they shouldn't - apart from the odd bit of stale bread that the birds have dropped. :mrgreen:

Spenser seems to find dirty and trodden on pieces of straw in his run a particular delicacy. :roll: He also likes weed on hay from his litter basin. :mrgreen:

Mine don't touch human food even if I offered it to them, which I don't..

But manky rotting leaves off the lawn, decomposing hay from round the back of the compost bin, and other garden delights seem to be the strangest things my two eat! :roll:

Oh and Nino has taken a drink out of a bucket of dilute disinfectant, eaten a glass seed bead and tried to eat the plastic cap off a syringe of fibreplex! :roll::lol:

Being outdoor buns, they don't really get to eat anything they shouldn't - apart from the odd bit of stale bread that the birds have dropped. :mrgreen:

Same! :lol:

My dad will throw out some bread for the birds and some drop on the grass from the bird table and Toffee and George sit there surrounded by birds trying to get some :roll: :lol:

We've had seaguls around lately and sometimes they drop bones in the garden :censored: (I think its them!)
Luckily i spot them before the buns do!

My little rabbit nephew ate a sizeable hole in an inflatable Barbie armchair last winter. :shock: The owner could only be consoled by the prospect of the bunny doing pink poops. :lol:

Dust!!

We bought down an old PC hardrive to use as a block to stop the buns getting behind the chair, and Frankie started licking the dusty bits off it, there's a little flappy bit on it that discs go in and I was scared she would get her little tongue caught so turned it on it's side :lol:

Unfortunately I think it has now given her the taste for it, as she'll find a piece of skirting board with it on and lick it off there aswell now. Bit embarrassing when your bunny points out you havn't done the housework!! :lol: She's not interested in the dust free parts either, only the random bits I don't manage to get down to clean all that often, I can't really work it out as I don't use chemicals on them either, which may put her off the other parts,just a microfibre cloth, so not sure it's scent related, I just think she likes a nice bit of dust :?

Olly loves walls too :lol: especially ones with wallpaper!!! My OH is not so amused... :roll: and if i eat some chocolate orange he practically sticks his head in my mouth to try and get some!! :lol:

Back