• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And Finally For Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sir Victor Velveteen

004-35.jpg

013-28.jpg

014-30.jpg

........and a bit random, I know, but this is the moon over SW London tonight

026-17.jpg

He is gorgeous! His coat is stunning - just beautiful! Wish I could have a little cuddle!:love::love::love::love:
How old is he?

ummm.....the moon is great too!:D

Awwww they both look lovely but where is Lady Lydia?? They come as a pair :D

How are her feet at the mo? I always think of her when I am checking Alberts

He is gorgeous! His coat is stunning - just beautiful! Wish I could have a little cuddle!:love::love::love::love:
How old is he?

ummm.....the moon is great too!:D

He's 4 :)

Awwww they both look lovely but where is Lady Lydia?? They come as a pair :D

How are her feet at the mo? I always think of her when I am checking Alberts

Lydia was under the shelf that Victor was sitting on, she was busy chomping on hay. Her hocks are not too bad atm. They are always better during the winter. Come her first moult of the year we'll be back to her having to have daily dressings and meds again :cry:

He's 4 :)

Lydia was under the shelf that Victor was sitting on, she was busy chomping on hay. Her hocks are not too bad atm. They are always better during the winter. Come her first moult of the year we'll be back to her having to have daily dressings and meds again :cry:

Poor girl she is so beautiful but rexy feet do make me cross that humans developed this breed. Alberts seem to have got worse as he has got older. fingers crossed they will stay just small bald pink patches

Sir Victor is so handsome ... and I rather thinks he knows it. That looks nice green hay he is nomming on. :D

Back