• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st. Birthday my bunny girls! xxxx (Cuteness Warning!)

chelle

Warren Veteran
Welll - cant believe Arrabella & Indiana are 1 years old today!:love::love:
They have brought me so much joy, taught me so much & its has truly been a blessing to be able to be their bunny mum!
Thank you my bunny-girls....:love::love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIANA & ARRABELLA!

OH & I made them a banana slice cake with a carrot candle stick....pics are on my camera still so will update...Buuuut wanted to share this video of them when they were still a little younger.....and I felt so blessed to be able to love them....hope you enjoy!:wave:

Last edited:
Oh my goodness ... this thread needs a cuteness warning! :shock: I nearly fell off my chair at the flop bit of the video. :love::love::love: Thanks for sharing. :wave:

And please do add the pictures of the girls and their cake when they're downloaded. I don't know Spenser's birthday, but will be celebrating his Gotcha day in April. :love:

And please do add the pictures of the girls and their cake when they're downloaded. I don't know Spenser's birthday, but will be celebrating his Gotcha day in April. :love:

aaah ok - I was gonna not worry....but will do - its a very very bery basic cake as they were waiting for it!...more like a banana slice!:roll::lol:
Dont think they minded though...nom nom.....:lol:

It nice to celebrate their birthdays or gotcha days....makes it special for everybun/one!:love:

Thanks guys! This morning they looking at me like they should get a banana treat every day! whats going on!?:roll::lol::love::love::love:

Back