PDA

View Full Version : Walnuts!?



Oompa-Loompa
09-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Well my mum has fed the rabbits walnuts and I'm panicking because I heard they are toxic to rabbits! According to her they've only had a little bit. What to do? :shock:

rabbitnutrition
09-01-2011, 08:46 PM
i wouldn't overly worry about it if only a little has been eaten
to be honest, i have not heard of any hazards or toxins in walnuts - although i stand to be corrected :roll:
the problem really is the fat, carbs, protein content
apparantly it's been used as a laxative for humans :shock:

Oompa-Loompa
09-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Really? It was listed as toxic on some website I found, although I think they were referring to the actual plant and not the nut...

:lol: at the laxative thing!