• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agouti English Spot X bunnies

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Does anyone like them? :wave:

We have had two beautiful boys since 12 weeks old. They have been here 3 months on next Saturday, and the two people who have been interested, have both been long drawn out timewasters :(

Agouti and English spots are two of my fav bunnies! :D Would love to see some pics :D

Here they are :love:

Their brother, Raisin, who was blind in one eye went home just after Christmas, to Hancy 14 an RU member :)

059.jpg

062.jpg

065-1.jpg

070.jpg

omg omg omg!! :love: They are gorgeous and remind me a little of my 2 english X (in my siggy) :D

ETA: Seriously how could no one want them :shock: That's like my 2 being in a rescue, I'd have them any day :cry: No room for those boys though. :(

I wonder why they've been waiting so long? They're gooorgeous :love::love:

But I can't have any more :(
I hope they find a wonderful home soon!

Here they are :love:

Their brother, Raisin, who was blind in one eye went home just after Christmas, to Hancy 14 an RU member :)

059.jpg

062.jpg

065-1.jpg

070.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: awww I love them!!How could anyone not want them and love them on sight!!!! I just wish I had more room for two more boys then I'd bunny nap them asap. I really hope they find a forever home soon xxxxx

Back