• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iv just remembered something..

beccimarie

Mama Doe
When i got casper, i got him from my friend as her sister had "lost intrest" in him, he was in a little hutch, i love him straight away and said i would not mind caring for him.. well i just remebered his previous name was "snuffles" i renamed him casper.. when i got him my friend said her sister named him snuffles as now and again he made snuffly noises .. casper is now 8 and recently got diagnosed with the snuffles.. im thinking it prob wasnt the first time he has had it :( although he has done well not to have it for 4 years if he did have it.. i doubt he had been to the vets when he lived there as he wasnt even vacc :(

When i got casper, i got him from my friend as her sister had "lost intrest" in him, he was in a little hutch, i love him straight away and said i would not mind caring for him.. well i just remebered his previous name was "snuffles" i renamed him casper.. when i got him my friend said her sister named him snuffles as now and again he made snuffly noises .. casper is now 8 and recently got diagnosed with the snuffles.. im thinking it prob wasnt the first time he has had it :( although he has done well not to have it for 4 years if he did have it.. i doubt he had been to the vets when he lived there as he wasnt even vacc :(

Fate..... finding you!!!

Casper is indeed a lucky (and a very lovely!) boy. :love: How long has he been paired with Poppy? :wave:

Casper is indeed a lucky (and a very lovely!) boy. :love: How long has he been paired with Poppy? :wave:

He was paired with poppy around 4-5 months after i got him so around 4 years :) they are true love birds never have had a fight and bonded straight away :love: sadly casper did have another wifey i got for him a few weeks after i got him called candy . she was 10 and a lady did not want her as she was wasting space in her barn :( sadly she was only with us a month as she suddenly past away without any signs, the vets put it down to old age and the stress of moving :cry::cry:

That's sad about Candy, although she was a good age. It's amazing how bunnies who probably weren't very well looked after can have such long lives.

That's sad about Candy, although she was a good age. It's amazing how bunnies who probably weren't very well looked after can have such long lives.

i know! she lived in a barn with lots of hay and thats where she had stayed.. no vacc nothing its amazes me!

At least she had hay! What kind of bunny was she? :wave:

Yes and lots of it in a barn :lol: never short of hay :)

Urmm :oops: i dont really know, :oops: urmm heres pictures :oops:

candy.jpg

candyandcasper.jpg

Oh my goodness, what a pretty girl! :love::love::love:

she was lovely and cuddley :) but funny enough i had a feeling she was not right from the very beginning she went for a check as with all my buns when i got her.. but i just had a gut feeling athough nothing phyical and she was binkying, something :( i just wish i kept on going with my instinct, but i guess you cant diagnose old age :(

she was lovely and cuddley :) but funny enough i had a feeling she was not right from the very beginning she went for a check as with all my buns when i got her.. but i just had a gut feeling athough nothing phyical and she was binkying, something :( i just wish i kept on going with my instinct, but i guess you cant diagnose old age :(

No, she was a good age, and it looks like she enjoyed being with Casper. :love:

Back