• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First bunny lick :D

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I feel so honoured! I got my first groom from Oscar today- a lovely forehead lick when I was laying on the floor next to himb. I feel so loved, and know that only people on here would understand how excited and happy I am! :love:

this is so not fair not even had my first one of scooter. unless u count the fact hes been trying to bite me more lately. i don't know why though i thinks hes getting sexually frustrated or something he wont be getting down until next week on fri not quite got money yet just need another 20 or 30 pound. he still circles me every so often he will bite and run off just as i go to tell him off. beginning to think he does it so ill chase him either that or he just likes to be telled off little devil:evil::evil:

this is so not fair not even had my first one of scooter. unless u count the fact hes been trying to bite me more lately. i don't know why though i thinks hes getting sexually frustrated or something he wont be getting down until next week on fri not quite got money yet just need another 20 or 30 pound. he still circles me every so often he will bite and run off just as i go to tell him off. beginning to think he does it so ill chase him either that or he just likes to be telled off little devil:evil::evil:

Haha, it's been 2 months since we got Oscar and it's my first one, so you never know! Scooter could easily be sexually fustrated, but at least he is going to the vets soon. I've noticed Oscar has started to circle the OH a couple of times too, so I think it's time to call the vets now we are back home...
Scooter does definitely sound like one odd bunny though, but he's so cute!!

It's a magic moment, isn't it? :D Spenser grooms my clothes more often than me - may fabric feels more like fur.

Special moment :love:

Biscuit did this at 8 weeks old and hasn't ever stopped, and he's now 10 months old :love:

Ginger has never groomed me yet and i doubt she ever will but i get to cuddle her and dont with Biccy so it makes up for it :love:

Haha, it's been 2 months since we got Oscar and it's my first one, so you never know! Scooter could easily be sexually fustrated, but at least he is going to the vets soon. I've noticed Oscar has started to circle the OH a couple of times too, so I think it's time to call the vets now we are back home...
Scooter does definitely sound like one odd bunny though, but he's so cute!!

he is a bit weird, nice to watch him when hes not being a monster. but its like hes got a god complex or something some times. he can be really nice one mintue and quite stroppy the next. i suppose hes not tht bad hes never bit me yet. hes nipped me a couple of times but its only a nip it is a bit of a shock half the time cause i dont expect it. this morning when i got up he niped me on the butt.

Back