• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Got A Cuddle! (photo added)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Photos will follow - I'm too excited to fiddle about with photobucket just now. :love: He let me pick him up from the couch on the conservatory. My parents got quite a surprise when I took him through to the television room. The moment was deemed wiorthy of pausing The Girl With a Dragon Tatoo so that I could be photographed with Spenser in my arms. :love:

Me and my boy!

P1090373-1.jpg

Last edited:
I know how important that will be to you Susie, and i totally know how you feel after having my first for months from Biccy at Xmas.

Great and cant wait for the picture!

:shock: wow i never realised spenser was a big boy before as others have said :love: he's gorgeus, looks like he's swamp my locksley for size :lol: locks is pretty tiny comapred to what he looks like on here sometimes

Spenser weighs about 3kg, so he's not that big really. He hasn't been weighed since September, and may have put on a bit, but I don't feel him much heavier. His longish fur makes him look bigger, - plus I am quite small.

Spenser weighs about 3kg, so he's not that big really. He hasn't been weighed since September, and may have put on a bit, but I don't feel him much heavier. His longish fur makes him look bigger, - plus I am quite small.

3kg is officially a 'large' rabbit according to measuring medicine. :lol:
That's so cute though, may there be many more. :mrgreen:

wow 3kg, locksley is alot lighter then that :lol: he's 1.58kg can you imagine little rosie is she was still here :lol:

:love::love::love:

I can imagine how pleased you must be feeling. :love::love: I think Spenser has definitely earned his fenugreek crunchie today for being such a good boy. ;) :lol:

What a lovely sight! Could it be that Spenser is going to be a cuddle bun from now on ;) ?? He is a big boy, 3 x bigger than my Alice! xx

Back