• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the ebay bunnies!

Here they are! 2 boys named Flopsey and Sonic, these are the names they came with. ;) Flopsey is the dark brown one and the yellowy coloured one is Sonic. :)

DSCF0528.jpg

Sonic
DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0537.jpg

Flopsey, I love them both already :oops: but this little guy has already been licking me! :love:
DSCF0539.jpg

Their too small run, I put the toys in and they love the tunnel. :D Moved them into a bigger run now though. :)
DSCF0540.jpg

DSCF0543-1.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

Flopsey, his eyes have dried now as you can see from the pic. :)
DSCF0545.jpg

Then my 3 being nosy :roll: :lol: Don't worry, they are no where near Flopsey and Sonic, they are right at the other side of the garden. :)
DSCF0547.jpg

Last edited:
The paler coloured one has a wet nose too :( Thats exactly how Ginger looks right now and she has a suspected URTI.

They are beautiful though.

I'm not sure about having them in your garden so close to your bunnies with suspected health issues, as i would hate for any illnesses to be transferred to yours, but im sure you are doing your best :)

The paler coloured one has a wet nose too :( Thats exactly how Ginger looks right now and she has a suspected URTI.

They are beautiful though.

I'm not sure about having them in your garden so close to your bunnies with suspected health issues, as i would hate for any illnesses to be transferred to yours, but im sure you are doing your best :)

Oh no! He does. :cry:

yes even if it means confining them for a while you should keep them much further away from your own pets

Also sticky eyes can often mean molar trouble..not always as can be an eye infection or other minor reasons..but best to get them checked

Remember to change your clothes after handling them too:D

yes even if it means confining them for a while you should keep them much further away from your own pets

Also sticky eyes can often mean molar trouble..not always as can be an eye infection or other minor reasons..but best to get them checked

Remember to change your clothes after handling them too:D

ok thanks :)

I am sure that they will now receive any treatment they may need.
If they are off to bunny buddy then they will have Frances Harcourt Brown as their Vet so they have fallen on their fluffy paws :)

Can't wait to meet them! They look beautiful but yes, looks like there may be problems to sort out with their health. Alteast they are in good hands now.

I am sure that they will now receive any treatment they may need.
If they are off to bunny buddy then they will have Frances Harcourt Brown as their Vet so they have fallen on their fluffy paws :)

Thank you.

They are booked in *provisonally* on Thursday 20th, the first day I could book with her after next weekend, can be moved forward if anything dire crops up.

Well done for getting them. They're absolutely gorgeous. :love:
Would it be wise to wait for them to get to their permanent foster before getting them vet checked? For stress and so notes don't have to be transferred, as it doesn't look too serious.

Back