• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few Of Our Bunnies

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I wouuld put up a few pictures of some of the bunnies

Peter and Ethel-May are bonded, Ethel-May is an old girl now as she is 10 years old

Peter

Mixed004x2.jpg

Ethel-May

Mixed016x2.jpg

Stephanie and Bailey, neither of these bunnies have any teeth, Stephanie was found as a stray and I 'confiscated' Bailey from a neighbour

Mixed008x2.jpg

Flopsy, our beautiful Flopsy has had a Bells Palsy and so has a saggy face and head tilt, she absolutely loves Roy to bits and follows him everywhere :roll: :lol:

Mixed021x2.jpg

Cookie, one of our rexes that was habded in because the novelty wore off

Mixed025x2.jpg

Frankie and Ginny are bonded, they are both toothless bunnies

Frankie

Mixed035x2.jpg

Ginny

Mixed037x2.jpg

Enzo, yet another dental bunny, arrived here pregant and had four babies

Mixed048x2.jpg

Andy, one of Enzo's babies and another dental bunny

Mixed049x2.jpg

Snowy and Minnie are a bonded pair, Snowy is a dental bunny now every 3 weeks and was given up because he was getting old, he was 7 and that was 2 years ago and Minnie have mammory tumours and is a dental bunny, she was given to us aged 10.5 years and that was just over a year ago

Mixed051.jpg

Kate, I think everyone knows Kate's story, thankfully there were no babies and so she will be speyed soon and then put up for rehoming

Mixed053x2.jpg

Benji and Magic are a bonded pair and Benji is a dental bunny and has a jaw abcess

Mixed031x2.jpg

Duke is a dental bunny and has a jaw abcess which is being treated, he is a darling

Mixed055x2.jpg

Dougal was given up because his owner could no longer cope with his fur, he was very matted, Dougal is now 9 years old

Mixed057x2.jpg

Edward is a very old boy that was handed in as a stray

Mixed058x2.jpg

Rupert is a 9 year old bunny that I rescued 3 years ago because he was old, he is a another dental bunny

Mixed040x2.jpg

Cagney is a 6 years old bunny that was handed in because her owners could not cope with her health problems, she has mammory tumours and is a dental bunny, she also has deformed front feet

Mixedagain001x2.jpg

Pringle and Maisie are both hermaphrodites and are very disabled

Mixedagain003x2.jpg

Hope you enjoy them

Last edited:
Kate is looking MUCH better now :)

And I spy a Rex :love:

Its lovely that the oldies have a Bunny friend, elderly Buns are just wonderful and so rewarding to look after xx

How is Kate's eyesight now, any improvement?

Oh, and can she come and live with me please, cos I think she is gorgeous :D

Awww, they are all gorgeous :love: I especially like Dougal and Cagney :love: It's lovely you are looking after them, they are so lucky to be in your safe hands :)

They are all so gorgeous such beautiful bunnies, I agree with Jane old bunnies are wonderful, and I have a soft spot for Kate as my late Mother was called Kate .

Kate is looking MUCH better now :)

And I spy a Rex :love:

Its lovely that the oldies have a Bunny friend, elderly Buns are just wonderful and so rewarding to look after xx

Yes, Kate is doing really well, she now has muscles in her legs and is hopping more than walking.

The rexes are Cookie and Polly, two sisters that came in together, neither were neutered and started fighting within an hour of getting here, they are both up for rehoming, Jane I could put them in a jiffy bag and post them to you if you like :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love oldie bunnies :love::love::love:

Jane - do you remember Rupert? he was the bunny that I drove all around Banbury looking for after you spotted him being given away

Mixed040x2.jpg

Last edited:
How is Kate's eyesight now, any improvement?

Oh, and can she come and live with me please, cos I think she is gorgeous :D

Kate's eyesight is now great, occassionally you see her scan very, very slightly, I have to actually stand and watch here to see if she is doing it and she moves her head about 1cm, I am sure it was purely the cold and conditions that she was in that made her so bad :cry::cry: but I am sure you can see how much better she is.

Kate will be speyed soon and then will be put up for rehoming, of course she can come and live with you, she is a very friendly bunny and I am sure she would bond with Louie

Kate's eyesight is now great, occassionally you see her scan very, very slightly, I have to actually stand and watch here to see if she is doing it and she moves her head about 1cm, I am sure it was purely the cold and conditions that she was in that made her so bad :cry::cry: but I am sure you can see how much better she is.

Kate will be speyed soon and then will be put up for rehoming, of course she can come and live with you, she is a very friendly bunny and I am sure she would bond with Louie

:D

Wow what a great bunch you have. Also what some great hair doo's your bunnies have :D I love your little ginger bunny with the deformed front feet :love:

Just had a peep at all your adorable bunnies. :love:
I just want to say how fantastic you all are who run retreats/sanctuaries and rescues. It must be so rewarding and comforting to know you are there for them.It kinda makes me feel quite worthless sitting in an office every day.

Back