• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your orange lops!

I'm not entirely sure if Archie is a true orange colour but he's orange enough for me!

sdc14501l.jpg

sdc15077.jpg

Though i wouldnt call him 'orange' but he is the type of colour on your other thread :lol: (i hope ;) )

Toffee

PA3004682.jpg

:wave: Toffee is orange, Archie is a beautiful tort.

Here are mine

Fosterbabies.jpg

That was my litter of foster babies. All lops, four orange and one orange butterfly. I have individual pics of them in their adult coat if you want to see them separately.

GrahamL also has Ginger who is an orange lop.

Aw lovely Toffee, is he getting on ok with the others now?

Yeah they are all fine again! Thanks for asking :wave:
I am scatter feeding which has really helped, I think they were just sorting out ranks now that George has become more confident...
Beleive it or not but George and Daisy are like best friends at the moment! They were just grooming each other in the garden :shock: :lol: :roll: Bunnies.... :lol:
But i do worry about them :love:

Sky-O they are Gorgeous! :love::love:

im just going having a bath, then i will try and find my mitzi photos, my first mini lop, although he was abit more blonder in colouring :wave:

Here are mine

Fosterbabies.jpg

That was my litter of foster babies. All lops, four orange and one orange butterfly. I have individual pics of them in their adult coat if you want to see them separately.

mmmhay.jpg

:wave:

Gingeypops.

ETA: just noticed this really shows off her runny nose :/

Last edited:

Here are mine

Fosterbabies.jpg

Awwwwh look at the cute orange babies :love:

Back