• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surley they can't be moulting yet!!???

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I see butt fluff!!! My rabbits are def getting fluffy butts!! I've been pulling fluffy butt hair out yesterday and today!! They can't be starting to moult already can they?

Anybody else seeing hair coming out or should I look for another reason?! :?

Spenser did the vet the honour of leaving a fair portion of his furry tummy behind on the examination table yesterday ... :roll::lol:

Ok - wont worry then. Well I will - I always find something to worry about the rabbits, but I won't worry about the fluffy butt hair, unless they start groom each others butts, then I'll worry .... im rambling. I'll go now.. :roll:

Dexter has been moulting for weeks... but then, he's a house bun so it's expected!!!
Whole house is covered in fur :/

Sooty started moulting this week aswell, I wish I could tell him winters not over yet! I just hope we dont get another really cold snap!

The Dudster has some furry butt issues at the mo! I was thinking maybe he's picked up some mites but if others have it maybe not! Isn't it a bit early tho?!

The Dudster has some furry butt issues at the mo! I was thinking maybe he's picked up some mites but if others have it maybe not! Isn't it a bit early tho?!

some of mine are moulting to have been for a few weeks :?
they must no something maybe a early spring :lol:

One of mine is moulting like mad! He's inside. The others haven't started yet, and will hopefully wait until spring.

Mine are outdoors! Gonna have to knit them little jumpers and pants to keep butts warm!! :shock:

What, you don't already have your bunnies in their thermals???:shock:

Mine wear their woolly knickers and socks in winter, and vests too when it's really frosty!

What, you don't already have your bunnies in their thermals???:shock:

Mine wear their woolly knickers and socks in winter, and vests too when it's really frosty!

I'm concerned. I thought all yours were 'boys' :roll:

Or do we have transexual bunnies now?

Back