• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Needed With Morse.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
How can I get him to understand that it is NOT essential for a Bun to have THREE breakfasts...................... :? :roll:

Morse is in 'Dyson Mode' lately and at this rate he's going to need to join the RU New Year's Dieters !!

Greedy boy !! :love: :love:

How can I get him to understand that it is NOT essential for a Bun to have THREE breakfasts...................... :? :roll:

Morse is in 'Dyson Mode' lately and at this rate he's going to need to join the RU New Year's Dieters !!

Greedy boy !! :love: :love:

:lol:

When you've solved that mystery perhaps you could work out for me why our Westie has to have a carrot thinly sliced to eat before he'll touch his dinner?

Every day we have to chop him a carrot as an appetiser, cos no matter how hungry he is he won't eat his dinner until he's had the carrot...

When you've solved that mystery perhaps you could work out for me why our Westie has to have a carrot thinly sliced to eat before he'll touch his dinner?

Every day we have to chop him a carrot as an appetiser, cos no matter how hungry he is he won't eat his dinner until he's had the carrot...

Oh no, I am EXACTLY the same :shock: :oops:

I HAVE to eat a raw carrot before Tea and then another one with Tea. I actually have orange tinged skin now.............:oops:

:shock: I wish I could get Chester to eat raw carrot!! He only likes his cooked with a light drizzle of gravey on it! :roll:

:shock: I wish I could get Chester to eat raw carrot!! He only likes his cooked with a light drizzle of gravey on it! :roll:

Louis has to have carrot when the piggies salad is prepared too.....he'd eat carrot morning noon and night if we'd let him......we could end up with an orange Westie!

Spenser only eats carrot if I cut it exactly the way he likes it, if it's at exactly the right temperature, if there is nothing more interesting on offer, and if the wind is blowing in the right direction... :roll:

Not sure that helps with the Morse breakfast situation - one big breakfast wouldn't do would it?

Spenser only eats carrot if I cut it exactly the way he likes it, if it's at exactly the right temperature, if there is nothing more interesting on offer, and if the wind is blowing in the right direction... :roll:

Not sure that helps with the Morse breakfast situation - one big breakfast wouldn't do would it?[/QUOTE]

If he's anything like Chester, one big breakfast would turn into 3 big breakfasts!!! :lol:

Typical terrier! (I have a Border) :roll:

Not sure that helps with the Morse breakfast situation - one big breakfast wouldn't do would it?

Schumi didn't like carrots really, whereas Eddie would nearly bite your fingers off for one!!

Bunnies are particular creatures...:lol:

Back