• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow...Wagg pellets are tiny!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
I keep worrying they are going to choke :shock:

Normally they have P@H pellets, but the order was taking to long (because of the snow) so it was a choice between Wagg and Excel. I got Wagg as I thought Excel pellets were too small last time. Wagg ones are even smaller :shock: :lol:

Hopefully their order will come soon with their normal pellets. Anyone heard of bunnies choking on Wagg?

They are worryingly small aren't they :?

I've never heard of a case, but not many people feed wagg optimum as far as I can tell

My rescue bun was on Wagg when I got him before I changed him to Excel and he was fine with them.

mine were on excell but I changed to wagg when moved here as excell difficult to get, and they manage them fine

ive never seen how small they are as never got them, i now feed SS how small ar ehtey compared to them as they are quite large :lol:

My four are all on Wagg and have never had a problem with choking or any other problem!! I swapped from Excel as it gives one of my buns a sticky bottom!

Back