• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do anyone else's rabbits..

go crazy when you go to feed them? :shock: My trio go mad! :lol: They have free run around the shed and as soon as I go to feed them, they run round and round my legs constantly. They are like sharks circling me. :lol: Then when I have the food in my hand they stick their head in the food bowl before I have chance to put it in. They don't budge to let me put it in the bowl. Then when it's in there, there's 3 heads stuffed in the pellets. You'd think they'd never been fed! :? I will try to film it next time, it's so funny. :lol:

Yep, Especially Malc!

He LOVES bread, and has a quarter of a slice every morning, if you shake a bread bag near him he'll do a little (excited) dance for you :lol:

Yep. He's up on he's back legs, paws on me or trying to pull the food down quicker!
Everytime I walk towards the kitchen he runs up that end of his run and watches me!

Hi, mine do exactly that but what makes me laugh is they congregate on the one side of the plate, squashed up like sardines! We give them each a daily treat of a yoghurt vitamin drop, they go absolutely mad for these climbing over each other and they sit up and beg, hilarious :lol: xx

Mine run about my feet to their hutch and back again, until I stick my hand in the bucket of food when they have a happy hump. Every morning without fail, they have a quick hump in hapiness that they are getting fed :lol:

Yep mine all go nutty for brekky and dindins. Beatrix does binkys and
Darcy will follow me to the kitchen and stick to me underfoot until I hand over the veggies:)

Yes! They pounce on the bowl like I never feed them!! :shock: Rimmi will grab a pellet and run around with with and Winni will scoff as much as she can, then they sleep! :p

Mooch doesn't! He never has. My sisters rabbit (R.I.P.) used to so it made Mooch copy but now that Mooch is on his own he plays it cool :lol:

A customers rabbit that I often look after does though.....you cant put the bowl down quick enough! :lol:

Yes! We have 3 very food obsessed bunnies! Tiggy runs around grunting when I feed them, which makes me giggle every morning, Bloo runs circles with Tiggy and will try and snatch food from me and run off with it and Eevee loves hay so much she gets in the hay bag when OH tries to dish some out for her :lol:

Oh and all three of them will magically appear out of nowhere if they hear a bag or packet rustle.

Belle and Dylan especially! they all go bonkers, they are like tiny little furry zombies trying to barge past each other to get the bowl I put down for them! If I give them a rabbit vitamin yoghurt drop, they all climb onto my lap if I'm sitting down and will crawl upto my shoulder! I don't know how belle does it. He will sometimes put his front paws on my hand and stay there sniffing for food. He loves chocolate with a passion!! tut! xxx

Yup D&D are nutters!! They charge round in circles crashing into each other Daisy occasionally does head binkies :lol: they eat like they've been starved for months :lol:

Mooch doesn't! He never has. My sisters rabbit (R.I.P.) used to so it made Mooch copy but now that Mooch is on his own he plays it cool :lol:

A customers rabbit that I often look after does though.....you cant put the bowl down quick enough! :lol:

Honey is the same - I get the look of "I might be interested in eating it or maybe not". Quite often if I put something in her food bowl that she doesn't feel is suitable she'll pick it up and throw it out of the hutch. :lol:

Mind you in the cold snap she was ravenous and practically grabbing stuff out of my hand, including hay (which she normally doesn't bother with). The cold weather has really got her interested in eating more hay and I've found a couple of speciality hays that she seems to love.

Oh yes, especially Jose and Rainbow! They'll run around my feet like looneys and I've sent them flying across the lino many times now by accidently kicking them because they get in the way of my feet :oops:

Yep, as soon as I go out they all come shooting out the cat flap because they know its food time, then I stand there sorting things out and so on and thier round and round my feet then one thinks lets go to the top shelf and they all go up, thinking theres food and then all down again and then the shed door is open and they go in through the door out throught the cat flap and then come and bug me again. Walnut even jumps up at my legs like a little dog:shock::lol:
And when I put the food down, woh! I have 4 different bowls because they all eat at different speeds and its a nightmare getting each bun to a bowl!:lol:

Back