• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A story about a sofa, a naughty rabbit and a horrified mom.

Sofi

Warren Scout
One day my rabbit Hopscotch (always up to something!) decided that she would ruin the sofa....by chewing a big gaping hole into it! I walk downstairs and open the door only to find white stuffing stretching half a meter out from the sofa and all over it too; I thought it had been snowing, but I should have known better when I saw two black ears in amongst it all.

This is her caught in the act!:
004.jpg

...and the look on her face; so very proud of herself.
005.jpg

When my mom found out, there wasn't just a hole in the sofa, there was a hole in the roof :lol:

Haha thanks; she was always doing something, she couldn't do 'sitting like a normal rabbit' or most importantly, 'being good!!!' xx

Oh dear. Do you have household insurance, as maybe you could make a claim. I would put a throw over the top now.

Hi, my daughter has posted these pics of Hoppy and I can assure you it's no trick photography she really did go through the sofa. For a while afterwards she decided to claim the sofa as her territory and if we went to sit down or even go by it she would growl and jump at us! She usually had these tantrums when she had phantom pregnancies and was in the process of nest building, which consisted mainly of pinching as many items from the linen basket as possible! :lol: xxx

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: OMG !!!
well i bet that was a expensive day as insurence wont cover animal damage :?

Hehehehehe!she certainly has that impact!!if she destroyed anything,she would do it with style ha.it's as real as anything this photo.luckily mom did a brilliant job of buying a big square of leather to match the sofa and furniture glue lol!!..o and it wasnt just the sofa,the chairs got it too :lol: xxx

:shock::shock::shock:

and here was me moaning about scratches on the back of my sofa from Mooch! I should think myself lucky! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: yeah!! They are pests but I wouldn't want mine any other way :) hopscotch ruled the house anyway lol so whatever she wanted to destroy, well...got destroyed! :lol: xxx

Hehehehehe!she certainly has that impact!!if she destroyed anything,she would do it with style ha.it's as real as anything this photo.luckily mom did a brilliant job of buying a big square of leather to match the sofa and furniture glue lol!!..o and it wasnt just the sofa,the chairs got it too :lol: xxx

im supprised she didnt get made to pack her suitcase :shock:

haha, I'm sure my mom would have told her if it wasn't defending her and making up excuses lol! We all knew Hopscotch controlled mom anyway so she wouldn't have said anything anyway :lol: xxx

:shock::shock: that is so norty little minx :lol:!!! I love the look on her face in that second piccy 'Yes I did this and what you gonna do about it?' :lol::lol:

hahaha yes, that is exactly what she was doing! :lol: she was always doing something, like biting the dustpan and brush and grabbing it out of moms hands!! haha xxx

OMG:shock: I must say you are rather laid back about it. I would be devastated if it was my couch. I could never have a house bunny:shock::lol::lol:

Back