• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue question

jackfinn

Warren Scout
hi there, i went to a rabbit rescue today and they had a rabbit there who they said had been dumped on her doorstep 2 weeks ago. he didnt look too bad and she said he had improved but still wasnt putting on weight and didnt eat a lot. when i asked if his teeth were ok she showed me his front teeth and said they were fine. she didnt mention his back teeth. if a rabbit is sick when taken in should a rescue take them to a vets?.

ALL animals rescued go to the vets for a complete check up, if they are in a bad state then they go immediately, if they are OK then it's within a day or two, that has always been our policy

ALL animals rescued go to the vets for a complete check up, if they are in a bad state then they go immediately, if they are OK then it's within a day or two, that has always been our policy

Exactly the same here.
Any decent rescue would be the same.

I am concerned this rescue hadn't seemed to have done so :?

im sure they had then and he just needs time to adjust i will phone monday and ask. i just cant get him out out my head now he reminded me so much of my last bun.

Back