• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight :)

Sofi

Warren Scout
IMAG0164-1.jpg

Me and Belle :love:

IMAG0166.jpg

Me and Jasmine :love:

IMAG0167.jpg

Me and Dylan :love:

IMAG0165.jpg

Me and Sandy :love:

and here is a photo of me and my amazing girlie, Hopscotch <3
090612_135206.jpg

old pic of me, probably a year ago now, but this is me and my best friend :) :love:

I'm sure my comment just disappeared :s weird! but thank you both, and yes iv taken to my lilac and blonde too, thanks for the comment, i wonder if belle would like lilac in his hair to match mine :lol: xxx

Awe they are lovely :love: and they all like to be held how lucky are you!! Are they all one group of indoor buns?

they are indeed, priveledged little things!! get better treatment that anyone in the house haha!! sandy, dylan and belle don't mind being hugged. Sandy will get comfy and lie in your arms and have a snuggle :) so sweet. But Jasmine the poor thing, she's only a baby and from the day we got her from pets at home, she's so timid to the point where she jumps at every little movement or noise :( it was lucky she lemme pick her up for a little cuddle though I guess :) and thank you xx

Thank you :) they are all posers but sometimes they would like to grab my phone and run off with it or fling it :D

:rabbit2: xx

Back