• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I saw the loveliest bunny at P@H adoption

beki

Mama Doe
She (i assume a she but there was no sign to say but she had a dewlap) has been there for about 6 weeks now. I keep going and checking as that is where we get our cat litter and bun bun food. She is lovely, a harlequin lop of about 6 months old. I want her but my boyfriend says no. OK, i haven't got the space for her to live with ruby and reggie yet but because she has been in the shop so long she would have to live inside and as my bunnies are outdoors i have a nice big dog crate spare, but still he says no :(

I did find out yesterday one of the issues he has with me getting any more rabbits is he was stressed out following ruby's spay. She didn't eat for ages and was quite poorly so he doesn't want to have to go through that again. I on the other hand, trust the vet and don't mind having to try and convince a bunny to eat and give them meds. I did tell him that rescue rabbits will already have been spayed and i could always get a male (though i think a female might be best for my pairing), but he then decided to say no anyway :roll:

I would love a 3rd bunny to join my pair :(

lol just go if u love me ud get me that bunny lol and if hes says no take loads of offence to it lol look like ur going to cry lol

You probably ought to check if the bun in the adoption area has been spayed, because I'm not sure they all have the same poicy. My two were spayed/neutered before I adopted them, but they came through the PaH vet, not their adoption centre. Widget was very young when she was done, because she had a prolapsed rectum so the vet spayed her when she was under for that op. If the bun is ex shop stock then it might not be spayed. Also, My Neelix was a dwarf lop sooty fwan and he had a dewlap even though he was a boy bun. So I'd deffo get that checked out too! :D

Back