• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion & Clover are a little bit naughty...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Dandelion: Today mummy let us play in the conservatory for the afternoon.

Clover: It was because she wanted to give us a big clean out, and she said it would be easier if we weren't 'helping'.

Dandelion: But we don't mind because she always puts different things in for us to play with.

Clover: Today we got the three way tunnel!

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout005.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout008.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout019.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout021.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout040.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout048.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout058.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout060.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout063.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout066.jpg

Clover: We explored the rest of the conservatory as well.

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout024.jpg

Dandelion: And said 'hello' to nanny.

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout062.jpg

Clover: The mummy went outside to do the cleaning.

Dandelion: We had to 'fess up when she got back....

Clover: She didn't mind all the poops we had done in our excitement...

Dandelion: But she wasn't too pleased that we'd tried to eat the settee :oops:

BunniespaintingsJan2011050.jpg

Ooops - hope Spenser doesn't do that to our new living-room furniture when it arrives. It's only taken my parents about 15 years to decide on buying it. :lol:

Brilliant photos! :thumb: I was going to write 'sweet little fellows' ... but they might not be pleased!

you should see our furniture:roll: bunny nibble here,,bunny nibble there:roll:
not to mention daddys D.V.D s or as we like to call them ...
Delicous Vegetarian Dinners:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heh heh heh!!! That's what the hem of my jeans looks like!!! Norty bunnehs!!! Serves mummy right for not letting you help guys! You show her!! :lol:

OMG love the rabbit run :love: :love: and the bunnies are gorgeous!!!!!!!!! mine love their tunnel, for xmas I bought them something called crazy pants and it was a double way tunnel shaped like some trousers! xxx

you should see our furniture:roll: bunny nibble here,,bunny nibble there:roll:
not to mention daddys D.V.D s or as we like to call them ...
Delicous Vegetarian Dinners:lol::lol::lol::lol:

locksley has never done anything like that, mabel chewed through nans christmas lights, but we forgave her for being a baby, mabel now responds to the word no, when i first got her for first 2 weeks i kept saying no when she put her teeth onto the wardrobe, and now she doesn't do it, dad kept saying they don;t understand, i said they do she'll learn, just like rosie did although rosie took a while :lol: but then she became the perfect house bun

OMG love the rabbit run :love: :love: and the bunnies are gorgeous!!!!!!!!! mine love their tunnel, for xmas I bought them something called crazy pants and it was a double way tunnel shaped like some trousers! xxx

Mine's a 3 way cat tunnel bought from a car boot sale, but the boys love it :lol:

:lol::lol:Rosie's doing her best to destroy our settees :lol::lol:. We'll never be able to get new ones whilst she's with us, too much money for a bunny to eat :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:Rosie's doing her best to destroy our settees :lol::lol:. We'll never be able to get new ones whilst she's with us, too much money for a bunny to eat :lol::lol:

:lol:

Luckily this is an old one that is stored out in the conservatory. Every so often mum says about how nice it would be for the boys to have a run around in the lounge.......but she has a new settee and carpet, so I don't dare :shock:

Back