• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat balls

Evangeline

Warren Veteran
Absolutely brilliant...

BUT ITS DRIVING ME NUTS.
Pierre is just going round in circles and circles and then occasionally bashes a piece of furniture. Hes having way too much fun so I can't confisacate it!Grr :lol:

awww cute! my bunnies couldn't get the hang of it.....silly bunnies...or maybe mine are just lazy

I think Spenser gets his treats to easy for one to be much good ... although it would be something to do in the hutch at night. Always on the lookout for things to amuse a single bunny. :) Glad Pierre is enjoying his - what treats do you put in it?

Molly loves hers! I put her pellets in it sometimes, all I have to do is shake it, and she goes mental!

try the metal ones you hang from your cage to, filled with hay and bunny banging the rattling it to get hay out :lol: soo much fun and exercise for them though

I just found mine floating in the water bowl.

I picked it up and all the pellets had expanded and gone soggy. The hole is so tiny i'm going to have fun trying to get them out. :roll:

Jenson has one too, I put some excel pellets in it and the first time he didn't get it, so I rolled it and one fell out, that was all he needed!
He does tend to roll it into a corner and then pick it up with his teeth and throw it around, I have to keep checking he hasn't bitten any out of it!

try the metal ones you hang from your cage to, filled with hay and bunny banging the rattling it to get hay out :lol: soo much fun and exercise for them though

Ohh I might try this might give him something to do rather than find new places to sleep. Hes found my window sil very comfy today :roll:

:lol::lol:
He hadn't touched it when things were on there, now there isn't and he loves it. :lol:

awww :lol: my locks kept looking at ours in summer but all the ornaments put him off, but as mabel took to bottom shelf of unit and to stop any nibbling i removed things from that shelf which is why he think he can fit on it and flop out, but doesn't understand he's alittle too big to tipple over on it without falling off :lol:

awww :lol: my locks kept looking at ours in summer but all the ornaments put him off, but as mabel took to bottom shelf of unit and to stop any nibbling i removed things from that shelf which is why he think he can fit on it and flop out, but doesn't understand he's alittle too big to tipple over on it without falling off :lol:

:lol::lol: Please get pictures I have this image in my head thats killing me I need to see it :lol:

Back