• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Available at Windwhistle Warren

Candiflare

Mama Doe
These are some of the rescue bunnies available at Alice's at the moment. Raine will be putting them in Rabbits In Need a little later if anybody wants to know more details about them. Either that or PM Alice Chamberlain on here (alicechamberlain)

Sapphire & Topaz (sisters)

SapphireandTopaz.jpg

Queenie & Lady (mother and daughter)

QueenieandLady.jpg

Madame Butterfly

MadameButterfly.jpg

Mack & Mabel

MackandMabel.jpg

Juniper & Grace

JuniperandGrace.jpg

Howard

Howard.jpg

Herman

Herman.jpg

Gabriel & Bartholemew

GabrielandBartholemew.jpg

Frankie

Frankie.jpg

Scared Cleo

Cleo.jpg

Bunny Small & Bunny Big

BunnyBigandBunnySmall.jpg

Araminta :)love::love:)

Araminta.jpg

Angel

Angel.jpg

Amber

Amber.jpg

Queenie & Lady:D
Howard:D
and the black bun babies (I love black bunnies)

and Herman and Frankie too.

not able to offer homes tho:(
sue:wave:

Oh did you see the adorable fluffy Ashwyn or has he found a home. I do hope so. :wave: She certainly has some beautiful bunsters available.

Sapphire & Topaz are two beautiful girls. They adore humans and always try to give me kisses when I clean their cage. They are friendly and adorable little girls. :love:

Herman is very handsome. He loves his toys and when we gave him a new toy last weekend he went crazy!! (In a good way ;) ) He was so excited to have a new toy and was boucning all around his pen. He is a very clever boy. :love:

geogeous bunnys :love: they are adorable hope they get homes soon
just wondering why have they not got any bedding and they are just sat on news paper some dont even have that

geogeous bunnys :love: they are adorable hope they get homes soon
just wondering why have they not got any bedding and they are just sat on news paper some dont even have that

Looks like its clean out day. They are bedded on hay and live in a barn as I have helped clean them out the past :)

iam looking for two lop earred bonded rabbits and would take big bunny and small bunny but i live in kent:(

Looks like its clean out day. They are bedded on hay and live in a barn as I have helped clean them out the past :)

so does that mean they are just on newspaper with hay and no shavings
they must be cleaning out 50 times a day to keep it clean :?
sounds like hard word :D

It is hard work and thats why Alice is awesome.

Thanks for taking the photos Kate, they are lovely.

No, they have no shavings. It would be impossible for Alice to arrange for shavings to be disposed of and they have trouble enough with the newspapers and hay.

Every bun has a litterbox that is filled with several newspapers and then filled with hay.

This works well.

They are cleaned out every day and there are no hygene issues, I can assure you. Half of these buns are elated not to be walking around in months worth of filth like some of their previous homes! :( Poor things! :(

Back