• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doh, Mr Bean !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Somehow he managed to end up wearing his greens :? Then he got into a tizzy as he could smell them but he couldn't find them !! :roll: :lol:

021-21.jpg

017-27.jpg

Bungle has this problem often! We are always finding pellets he has missed buried in his hair!

Awwwww :love::love::love:

Rimmi and Winni do this sometimes, and than whoever DOESNT have the greens on their back runs after the one that does!! :lol::lol:

:lol: When I first glanced quick at the picture I though that you decorated him with green ribbons. :lol: He is ready for St Patrick's day.

You have a furless Bean though !!

Come on Beanie, I say you will arrive on the 14th :wave: :D :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: fair point!!! he wont be called beanie though, honest, though i did want to call him fabien which literally means bean but my hubby wouldn't let me!:roll::roll::roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: fair point!!! he wont be called beanie though, honest, though i did want to call him fabien which literally means bean but my hubby wouldn't let me!:roll::roll::roll:

Awwwwwww well I guess Dad has to have some say in the names !!

Good luck with everything :D

Back