• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo in the snow

sheridan

Warren Scout
I thought I would let Gizmo out in the snow for a few minutes today as she is always trying to escape the conservatory.
The temperature difference between the conservatory and outside is only a few degrees by the feel of it.
Anyway she went mental. Firstly there was a huge new area for her to explore but she also loveed the snow. I have never seen so many binkies in such a short period of time. She didnt stop for 10 minutes!!
If it wasnt for the fact that Ellie didnt look too happy having been confined to her 10ftx10ft space (even though she was initially sleeping) I would have let Gizmo out for longer.

just thought i would share my little babies experience.

ps. do a lot of bunnies lie on their side with the head turned upside down?
Gizmo has started doing this and it has scared the living daylights out of me first and my mum a week later. we thought she was dead!!

Ellie and Furby never used to do this and the only time I found Furby like this was when she had passed away.

Back