• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cut up or whole?

Do you cut up your bunnies veggies or give them whole?

• Cut up

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Whole

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
With your healthy non-dental buns, do you cut up their veggies or give them whole? My babies love them whole.

I only cut them up enough to make sure each bun gets a share of each veg. I think the more chopping they have to do the better it is for their teeth. :)

They love the whole spring green leaf or stick of kale - sometimes with Ness and Jingle they both eat one end and meet in the middle :lol:

Spenser likes his veg cut up ... although to be hones I've never tried giving him a big chunk or whole leaf. Might do that once he's back to normal nomming. :)

I voted whole as generally that is what I do but it depends on the veg - carrots/spinach/cabbage etc whole, turnips brocolli etc I chop up

Mine don't have veg that needs cutting up. They have herbs, carrot leaves and the odd bit of kale. Sometimes I chop the long bits of kale, carrot tops or parsley strands in half but apart from that they don't need cutting. :)

Whole, definitely! It keeps them quiet for a while nomming a whole sprout!

I cut veg up just so the buns cant fight over anything. Not into little pieces though, gotta leave some work for them to do!

Depends, they get our leftovers like carrot peel etc. so that's sort of chopped up. I don't deliberate chop anything though.

Mine don't get huge amounts of veggies, just a few cabbage leaves and sometimes a carrot or an apple. I always cut things up, to avoid any food arguments in the hutches, but I don't make the pieces too small.

Back