• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tea with the Tuckerbunnies

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Took these tonight as they were put back in their hutches with their tea after being in their play pens all day

Big Tia knows it's time for tea and is waiting for Mike to walk in with her dish and then she gets in her bed ready.

7-1-11006.jpg

7-1-11009.jpg

Mummy Helen and Baby Saint enjoying their tea.

7-1-11007.jpg

Chudleigh Flint.

7-1-11008.jpg

Rosie & Murphy.

7-1-11010.jpg

Kenzo

7-1-11016.jpg

Jamie

7-1-11018.jpg

Henry & Sox

7-1-11012.jpg

7-1-11013.jpg

Koko & Katie.

7-1-11014.jpg

Very sensible bunnies - tea needs to be taken seriously, especially when it's snowing outside. :roll:

So many gorgeous bunnies! :love: I hope Mummy Helen is starting to feel a bit better xx

Yes we have found no fur today so we think she may be coming to the end of her phantom pregnancy but now Baby Saint is pulling her fur out on her front legs and she has not been spayed as the vet can't do the op with her being so damaged and disabled :(

:love: They look so calm and well behaved! my two hooligans charge around crashing into each other then stuff their heads into the bowl and hardly come up for air :lol:

Do you feed a bowl of veg like that once or twice a day? I give 2 about the same size but I didn't know if I should cut it down as I'm still trying to work out why Daisy isn't loosing weight!

:love: They look so calm and well behaved! my two hooligans charge around crashing into each other then stuff their heads into the bowl and hardly come up for air :lol:

Do you feed a bowl of veg like that once or twice a day? I give 2 about the same size but I didn't know if I should cut it down as I'm still trying to work out why Daisy isn't loosing weight!

Twice a day a smaller one in a morning and a bigger one for tea as most of our buns now are only on greens and hay no pellet food :)

Back