• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun on Preloved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy

Warren Scout
2468785-804m.jpg

:(:(

I've emailed them asking more about her. Judging by the fact her "hutch" looks like its wedged under a counter somewhere, i doubt she gets any more space than that....

Oh my goodness - words fail me :cry:

Someone gave me one of those hutches once for the guinea pigs - it wasn't big enough for piggies :(

Ive emailed asking more about her... i keep coming back to look at the advert :( I took Pie to the vet in a CARRIER that was that size... i cant imagine her staying cooped up in something so tiny :(

Poor thing!!:cry::cry::cry:

Where is the add? Like, where in the country is the bunny? (sorry the question wasn't very clear)

Hope you can help her:(

I have never seen a "hutch" like this before. bunny cant even sit it up!. Where is this?

Last edited:
They are great as a shelter inside a run but nothing else :evil:

Hope you manage to help this bun :wave:

I was going to say that maybe shes actually got the run of a whole room, maybe im being too quick to worry... but its not even high enough for her to stand up and scan properly... :(

I was going to say that maybe shes actually got the run of a whole room, maybe im being too quick to worry... but its not even high enough for her to stand up and scan properly... :(

Ooops, I was actually referring to it being a good shelter in a guinea pig run not for rabbits. Didn't make myself clear so sorry about that :wave:

Excuse me for playing devils advocate but its looks like there no door/the door is open. For all you know she could have running around access in a utility room or something and this is his/her shelter? :?

Excuse me for playing devils advocate but its looks like there no door/the door is open. For all you know she could have running around access in a utility room or something and this is his/her shelter? :?

I agree, it is so easy to jump to conclusions, she could have loads of space for all we know it could just be used for her to sleep. I am not keen on them hutches at all but it could be inside a large room where she is freerange.

I *hope* that she isnt shut in there and that the picture just isnt very good, fingers crossed :) waiting for a reply... comeeeee onnnnnn!!

this picture dosnt show it the door is open oir has been removed. The fact this bun is on preloved means its not wanted.

this picture dosnt show it the door is open oir has been removed. The fact this bun is on preloved means its not wanted.

yes maybe it is removed but it can still be in a room where she has loads of space to freerange. All I am saying is maybe there is more to the story.

That's what I thought. unless the door is swung back (on a hinge) and out of the picture, I think its safe to say that bun isn't locked in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back