• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Head tilt Bonnie FAO Sky-O and anyone else who wants to see a beauty!

alio71

Mama Doe
Here she is my new little foster Bonnie, sorry about the quality but head tilt or not she's pretty quick :lol::lol:

07012011813.jpg

07012011814.jpg

07012011822.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
:oops: couldnt help but look:oops: shes a stunner:love: i hope she is well even though she has a wobbly head:cry: we lost our bun to EC not that long ago:cry:

She is lovely isn't she? Gives you a wash when you're having cuddles! Tracy, I bet you'll be watching her progress with great interest for when she comes up for adoption if I can ever bare to part with her :oops::lol:

I've changed the title too so noone needs to feel embarrassed about looking :lol::lol:

She is lovely isn't she? Gives you a wash when you're having cuddles! Tracy, I bet you'll be watching her progress with great interest for when she comes up for adoption if I can ever bare to part with her :oops::lol:

I've changed the title too so noone needs to feel embarrassed about looking :lol::lol:

:lol: I'm so full! I can't take her even if my heart says I should (and my mum who also thinks she belongs here :lol:)

But yes, please, please do post pictures of her progress. I already know how special she is and I can't wait to see her on her journey through this.

Shes beautiful :love: My bun Mimi had head tilt, you can see it in my signature (that pic is from when she was getting much better and is just adorable!)
Loads of vibes for her, she looks pretty healthy other than the slight tilt :D xxx

I am saying the same thing here Tracy. Although if she will bond in with one of my groups who would notice one extra :lol:

Thanks for the vibes Gemma, Mimi is gorgeous :love: I think everyone should have a head tilt bun :love::love:

Awww shes gorgeous!:love::love::love: My Darcy had headtilt and made a full recovery apart from very slight tilt. Oooooh makes bunnynapping plans....

I am saying the same thing here Tracy. Although if she will bond in with one of my groups who would notice one extra :lol:

Thanks for the vibes Gemma, Mimi is gorgeous :love: I think everyone should have a head tilt bun :love::love:

Thankyou :love: Unfortunately we went to hell and back when Mimi was poorly, she was alot worse than fortunately Bonnie looks. Her head was at 90 degrees and she rolled continuously for 5 weeks and needed confining and 24/7 nursing. So I wouldnt wish a head tilt bun on anyone from my experience!
I know what you mean though, they are very cute and curious looking :love:

Thankyou :love: Unfortunately we went to hell and back when Mimi was poorly, she was alot worse than fortunately Bonnie looks. Her head was at 90 degrees and she rolled continuously for 5 weeks and needed confining and 24/7 nursing. So I wouldnt wish a head tilt bun on anyone from my experience!
I know what you mean though, they are very cute and curious looking :love:

I was saying to Alio via PM how I'd love to have a sanctuary for head tilt buns at some point in the future. I just love them and after my Tilly and Rosie, they have my heart. It can be a horrendous battle, for sure, but I personally think its so worth it when you see the improvements. :love: You guys and Mimi did fight a heroes fight.

I was saying to Alio via PM how I'd love to have a sanctuary for head tilt buns at some point in the future. I just love them and after my Tilly and Rosie, they have my heart. It can be a horrendous battle, for sure, but I personally think its so worth it when you see the improvements. :love: You guys and Mimi did fight a heroes fight.

Aww thanks so much Sky O :love:
Its true, when she started to get better it was literally the best feeling Ive ever had :D And we bonded with her so much throughout the ordeal. Shes our fragile little princess now, we treat her as though shes made of glass :lol:She bumbles around clumsily and abit wobbly but I just adore her for it. She'll always be our precious head tilt girl :love:

She is very pretty :love: The tilt doesn't look too bad in the pics and she looks very relaxed and happy. is she very wobbly when she runs about or is she coping well with the tilt?

Awwww she is so beautiful!!!! :love::love::love:

If we'd got room, we'd have her in a heartbeat!!! We've got a head tilt bunny of our own & BARC foster head tilt bunny - there's something so special about wonky headed bunsters!! :love::love::love:

She is very pretty :love: The tilt doesn't look too bad in the pics and she looks very relaxed and happy. is she very wobbly when she runs about or is she coping well with the tilt?

The tilt seems to be not too bad, she's a little nervous still but starting to gain in confidence. The first couple of days she refused to move and she would just sort of rock back and forth instead of hopping but now she's beginning to get around really well, starting to periscope :love:

Awwww she is so beautiful!!!! :love::love::love:

If we'd got room, we'd have her in a heartbeat!!! We've got a head tilt bunny of our own & BARC foster head tilt bunny - there's something so special about wonky headed bunsters!! :love::love::love:

It's sad that she was left without treatment but it's lovely to watch her gain in confidence and ability. They are special bunsters and full credit to the rescue's that allow us to foster these little ones. Bonnie is fostered through Jane Dexter and she's made sure that we have everything we need, I get the lovely job of caring for her :love::love:

Back