• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hormonal? Or just normal?

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
Quite a quick question!
Today when Sox was free-ranging he spent about 20 mins running circles round me! This isn't a new thing, he's done it before now, he just only lasts a minute or so usually. Is this him being hormonal? He's not been neutered, but he will be when the warmer weather comes. He doesn't do anything else that would make me think he's hormonal, he isn't aggresive and he doesn't spray, he's litter trained reeealy well :D So is it still hormones? Or just him enjoying running around my feet, when he has the whoooole garden to run about in? He's been doing it since about October!

thankyou:)

Sorry, that ended up reaaly long :oops:

Quite a quick question!
Today when Sox was free-ranging he spent about 20 mins running circles round me! This isn't a new thing, he's done it before now, he just only lasts a minute or so usually. Is this him being hormonal? He's not been neutered, but he will be when the warmer weather comes. He doesn't do anything else that would make me think he's hormonal, he isn't aggresive and he doesn't spray, he's litter trained reeealy well :D So is it still hormones? Or just him enjoying running around my feet, when he has the whoooole garden to run about in? He's been doing it since about October!

thankyou:)

Sorry, that ended up reaaly long :oops:

I haven;t had much experience with it but I'd probably say hormones, Thumper used to grunt around my feet but wouldn't mind a quick cuddle. But he also was well litter trained and didn't spray etc. After the op he stopped the grunting.

My dear little rabbit nephew did a lot of that when he was coming into his hormones. We called it 'circling with intent.' Sox may move on to more obviously hormonal behaviour.... ;)

My dear little rabbit nephew did a lot of that when he was coming into his hormones. We called it 'circling with intent.' Sox may move on to more obviously hormonal behaviour.... ;)

Uh-Ohhh! :shock:
Guess the plum fairy might have to come slightly earlier than planned then!
He doesn't grunt around my feet or anything,just fast running,and he still loves cuddles.
Thanks for the replys everyone!:)

Mylo used to do this to me before his little op! He used to get so excited and then when u picked him up he used to try it on with u :oops::oops:

Thats what made me get him neutered!

Back