• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think the bunnies can feel Spring coming..

I've seen a lot of threads about buns being off of their noms.
Cinny and Nutty are acting a little oddly to... Nutmeg kept on flopping... im pretty sure it is not stasis, because i felt her stomach, and it feels fine, and she is eating well. Maybe she is just relaxed? I think they know Spring is on its way..
Any ideas?

Last edited:
It does seem like an awful lot of buns are a bit off in one way or another at the moment. How can they think it is spring? :? The temperature here has not gone above zero all day. :shock: Snow is forecast for tomorrow. What kind of bunny are Cinnamon and Nutmeg? Not that it seems to matter - bunnies of all shapes and sizes seem to be not quite right just now. This is my first spring as a bunny mummy. :love:

Yes, I got Spenser on April 22nd last year. :love: I loved his evening binkies in the summer, but most of the time he was far too hot (even in Scotland). He spent much more of the day asleep than he does now. He does still do the odd binky, but they are not as spectacular. My Dad put together a DVD of photos and video clips, and his summer binkies really were something else. :love: I'm awaiting spring with interest - Spenser has shown no hormonal behaviour at all while he's been with me and he's now over a year old. :?

Yes, I got Spenser on April 22nd last year. :love: I loved his evening binkies in the summer, but most of the time he was far too hot (even in Scotland). He spent much more of the day asleep than he does now. He does still do the odd binky, but they are not as spectacular. My Dad put together a DVD of photos and video clips, and his summer binkies really were something else. :love: I'm awaiting spring with interest - Spenser has shown no hormonal behaviour at all while he's been with me and he's now over a year old. :?

Well thats better than having him humping your leg!:lol:
On a more serious note, im sure they will soon kick in!
Ooo dont you just loove their summer binkies?:love:
Oo, and then the bunny 500's... when they zooom round the place like a bolt!

Spenser once binkied so high he landed outside his pen - I think he got as big a shock as I did because he just kept running round in circles. :lol:

shame rosies not here she'll let you know when spring fever begins :lol:

now i must have the greediest buns on the universe, because if any of them got to your bunny bowls, you'd have no food left, anyone would think i don;t feed them :shock: :oops: :lol:

mabel has now got soo excited about the thought of supper she literally dived into the cabbage medley and if i am not there to feed her for 10am she shakes the bars on the dogcrate :lol:

shame rosies not here she'll let you know when spring fever begins :lol:

now i must have the greediest buns on the universe, because if any of them got to your bunny bowls, you'd have no food left, anyone would think i don;t feed them :shock: :oops: :lol:

mabel has now got soo excited about the thought of supper she literally dived into the cabbage medley and if i am not there to feed her for 10am she shakes the bars on the dogcrate :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Ah, Rosie bun...:love:

Back