• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's hutch-hugger - the saga continues...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Ordered and paid back in November, it finally arrived today. Spenser's hutch is not a standard size so I had to get one made to measure. Can't really do anything until daylight, but am eager with anticipation and hoping it will make the rest of the winter more comfortable for Spenser. :love:

Last edited:
I do hope it's pink! :lol:

Unfortunately it is army green - more Bouncer than Spenser. :lol: Still, it will 'go' with two of Spenser's blankies. I'm a bit apprehensive about fitting it tomorrow. I will certainly leave it until after Spenser's vet appointment.

Unfortunately it is army green - more Bouncer than Spenser. :lol: Still, it will 'go' with two of Spenser's blankies. I'm a bit apprehensive about fitting it tomorrow. I will certainly leave it until after Spenser's vet appointment.

Or you could have your parents install it whilst you're out with Spenser ;) - or are they going with you?

Or you could have your parents install it whilst you're out with Spenser ;) - or are they going with you?

My parents are, yes, you guessed it, going on one of their rambling expeditions tomorrow. Otherwise one of them would give me a lift with his lordship to the vet. It's only a few minutes away, but it feels further when you are carrying a three pound rabbit. Thank goodness he's not a Frenchie!

My parents are, yes, you guessed it, going on one of their rambling expeditions tomorrow. Otherwise one of them would give me a lift with his lordship to the vet. It's only a few minutes away, but it feels further when you are carrying a three pound rabbit. Thank goodness he's not a Frenchie!

:lol:

:lol: Bouncers mum is a Frenchie. I think I'd have to get the folding wheelbarrow out :lol:

i used to say that with mowgli :lol:

Spenser's hutch-hugger seems to be in three bits. I can't fit it today, partly because I really need someone else to help hold bits, but also because I want to clean out the lower hutch first. I did try, but every time I opened a pen panel / hutch door Spenser was there, wanting to escape and very nearly managing. Eventually I shut him in the upper hutch but at this point the snow came on and is now turning to rain. :(

Back