• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Cambs/Herts

purple_x

Warren Scout
I am going away for a long weekend in May, it will either be 20th - 23rd or 27th - 30th. (Both friday to monday)

Does anyone know of any good rabbit boarding places in either Cambridgeshire or Hertfordshire?
Or would anyone be willing to take my bunnies in for a few days? I will pay boarding fees obviously.

Sydnee and Angel are house bunnies so I would prefer it if someone could board them inside with some time outside in the day as there will be warmer weather in May.

I dont want to get a neighbour to feed them/check in on them because they wont spend enough time with the buns, they need to stay with someone who will be able to care for them like I do!

If I cant find anyone then I wont be going away.

You could try the rabbit residence in royston? Im not sure what type of indoor accomadation they do but am sure they do board....give Caroline a ring!:wave:

You could try the rabbit residence in royston? Im not sure what type of indoor accomadation they do but am sure they do board....give Caroline a ring!:wave:

This is where I boarded my buns over xmas and was really pleased. Caroline has limited indoor accomodation but she is very skilled in bunniness. I took mine along and she spotted that one of them had ear abcesses which she treated and they were gone on the 4 days she had them. I am continuing treatment though.

If you are stuck then contact me as I'm in Cambs and my buns are outdoors and I have an indoor set-up which I can put in my dining room :wave:

Thank you both very much for your replies, I had never heard of The rabbit residence before so am just looking at the site now.

@Rhian33, thank you for the offer if I get stuck. I will def be in contact if I cant find anywhere for my buns :D

Back