• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

C'mon, don't do this to me, please. *IGNORE ME, PARANOIA SETTING IN*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Veggie bowl is still mostly full. Ignoring my attempts at putting carrot infront of their noses.

Neither of them want to hop and keep just 'flopping' on the floor.

I've run out of most things as tonight is shopping night.

I'm off to Asda to get some fresh basil and parsley.

C'mon!

*calm and don't panic, they are probably just not hungry, right?*

Last edited:
I'm sure they are both not hungry Gray. Leave it down and see if they get peckish in a bit?

Do you have any of their fave treats like a fenugreek crunchie? See if they eat that. Fingers and paws crossed

Just tried a crunchie, rejected. Tried a vita thingy, rejected.

Ginger's taken a 'treatum' but Biscuit sniffed his and left it there.

Biscuit let me pick him up, no struggle. Thats not normal.

Maybe this is why there's been no digging today :roll:

They don't get pellets in the morning at the moment, they get hay in the AM, veggies at lunch time (i was a little late, admittedly!) and pellets in the evening.

They've got 30 minutes before i head for my third trip to the vets this week.

Are they flopping with their bellies pressed to the floor? could be a sign of gut pain. If they've not eaten normally today i'd be heading to the vets. If they ate etc this morning try a heatpad and some belly rubs. Seems unusual for both to be affected if this is a problem but it happens. Hope they're fine though and just pulling your leg.

Just run down the stairs to go out.

There's Biscuit sat at the veg bowl.

I so need to stop doing this to myself.

I'm getting too paranoid :(

Join the paranoid bunny parent club. :wave: I'm just back from Morrison's with fresh pineapple and parsley. Got a text from my Dad while I was out to say Spenser was binkying in his run. :roll:

Our's are not eating their cabbage at the moment but it's that time of year and the cabbage is awful. We have had some with dirty bottoms that don't usually have them and some with tummy aches and we certainly think it's the cabbage :(

Our's are not eating their cabbage at the moment but it's that time of year and the cabbage is awful. We have had some with dirty bottoms that don't usually have them and some with tummy aches and we certainly think it's the cabbage :(

Spring greens here are shocking too. Thats a staple part of their veg diet, i tried asking about natural/wild foods, but only one person responded :lol:

Just more googling to be done :)

Sorry your buns are suffering with sticky bums Tuckerbunnies :(

My two are refusing cabbage atm as well and being pretty crabby with it :roll:
They are getting savoy leaves instead with rocket and parsley :)

Spring greens here are shocking too. Thats a staple part of their veg diet, i tried asking about natural/wild foods, but only one person responded :lol:

Just more googling to be done :)

Sorry your buns are suffering with sticky bums Tuckerbunnies :(

I don't think there's much natural/wild stuff around at the moment :(

I've been sticking to herbs and rocket and carrot tops but even that is a bit hard this time of year. The herb plants are smaller than usual and carrot tops means a trip to a farm shop.

Same as Schuette Im sticking to herbs, rocket, carrot tops and endive at the mo. I wish they had more variety but its sooo hard atm :evil: Bring on the summer and lots of nommy grass and leaves to pick :love:

Dont worry about being paranoid Gray, having a sick bun will do that to you :(

Same as Schuette Im sticking to herbs, rocket, carrot tops and endive at the mo. I wish they had more variety but its sooo hard atm :evil: Bring on the summer and lots of nommy grass and leaves to pick :love:

I can't find endive or I would try that too. :(

Gingeypops has already had 2 sneezing bouts today :(

First one was little, last one about 2 hours ago was monsterous :( She was flat out for ages after, ~30mins. Biccy comes and sits with her after its happened, every time like clockwork.

Poor Gingey

Back