• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good vets in Durham area?

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Not sure if this is in the right place, so sorry if it's not...

I want to make sure that when I am back in Durham, the vets I visit with Oscar are good with rabbits.

I was thinking of going here, because it is a 5 minute walk from my house, has anyone had any experience with it?
http://www.abbeyvets.com/durham.html

Are there any other vets close by you would recommend? I don't have a car so I would have to be able to get there by bus!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi - I use that vets but the Chester-le-street branch. I find them really good - they're really friendly and I haven't had any trouble getting apps. When Misty went off her food they were really good at getting her an emergency appointment at the Durham clinic within the hour.

I think they're pricey (£25 for consultation/check up, £10 for nail trim) but there again I have nothing to compare that price to so that might be average??

Sorry, dont know any vets in Durham. The closest good vet i could reccomend to you is vets 4pets in Sunderland but that is not much help for you without a car. I just didnt want to ignore your request for help.

Back