• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large female bun maybe wanted

molly35

Mama Doe
Ok, I was going to send Jingle my foster back to the now closed rescue but I am feeling guilty about it cause he is no trouble so...................I am leaving it up to the fate of the gods.........if there are any large females that need a new home and I look at them and think yes thats the one I will keep Jingle.

We have Abigail available :wave:

She is Bouncers mummy (Bouncer is my foster bun). She is a large french lop... I think!

Email or call Jill for more details - she has been waiting for a home for over a year now :(

Aw, its looking like tomorrow I'll be starting to look for a home for a giant, but apparently he's a boy. Dammit. That could have been awesome.

Ok there must be a catch, what is wrong with her, why has she not been rehomed yet?????? She is stunning

:lol: There's no catch! She's just been over looked so far I think. She almost had a home just before Christmas but that didn't work out - I can't remember why. I think she may have had one failed attempt at bonding but this isn't so unusual - lots of buns don't bond first time around. Best to talk to Jill about her though as she knows her very well :wave:

Haven't had a reply yet about Abigail so just putting feelers out in case that one doesn't work out - any more large ladies around?

Hmmm that's strange - I wonder if your email got to Jill? Sometimes these things get lost in space :roll: I know she's been extremely busy with bondings the last few days too :)

Hmmm that's strange - I wonder if your email got to Jill? Sometimes these things get lost in space :roll: I know she's been extremely busy with bondings the last few days too :)

Once I get something into my head i'm very impatient :lol: not my best quality or it could be a little bit of excitement

Once I get something into my head i'm very impatient :lol: not my best quality or it could be a little bit of excitement

:lol: I can empathise with you there - I'm just the same! I'm sure Jill will get in touch today - once she's finished cleaning out the 30+ buns & starting on the next lot of bondings :shock::lol:

I have one who will need rehomed in a few weeks time, just need to get her weight up!!!
Pics...

139.jpg

136.jpg

167.jpg

She was rescued from a freead and was 600g underweight aswell as pregnant. She had to have an emergency spay a few days after we picked her up due to being so underweight that carrying on the pregnancy meant she most certainly would have died.
So yerp, that's Hermy :)

I would wait to hear back from Jill, Abigail is lovely and rescues are so busy , It would be awful for Abigail to miss out on a home because of that.

:)

Hope you get your dream bun soon x

Back