• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female rabbits for rehoming near me?

chul

Staff member
I searched on Rabbit Rehome but can't find any single females in Cheshire. I want to look to see if I *could* get one for a wife for Bunsk. Anyone know any?

I searched on Rabbit Rehome but can't find any single females in Cheshire. I want to look to see if I *could* get one for a wife for Bunsk. Anyone know any?

HoneyBunnies rehome nationally :wave:

Think out of the box, often bunny runs can be done to help a bunny get to its forever home :)

Yes Honeybunnies have lots of females to choose from (like little Paw-Paw my foster bun) and a bunny run to Cheshire would be no problem as we have a few contacts over that way :wave: Please give Jill a call on the number in my sig or send her an email & she can tell you all about who is available (not all are on rabbit re-home) :D

HoneyBunnies rehome nationally :wave:

Think out of the box, often bunny runs can be done to help a bunny get to its forever home :)

If I could get one, I'd want help bonding/seeing if they would get on first.

I am still unsure if I can though.

Yes Honeybunnies have lots of females to choose from and a bunny run to Cheshire would be no problem as we have a few contacts over that way :wave: Please give Jill a call on the number in my sig or send her an email & she can tell you all about who is available (not all are on rabbit re-home) :D

I'm doing a good advertising job at the moment eh? :lol:

Trying to learn the rescues :lol:

My branch of the RSPCA covers you. There is also the wildlife centre at Stapley which is quite close to you, they do sometimes have buns for rehoming it might be worth giving them a call. If you do ring ask for Gill :D

My branch of the RSPCA covers you. There is also the wildlife centre at Stapley which is quite close to you, they do sometimes have buns for rehoming it might be worth giving them a call. If you do ring ask for Gill :D

Stapley is very very close, I only knew there was a cattery there though! :oops:

Stapley is very very close, I only knew there was a cattery there though! :oops:

There is the cattery and wildlife bit but they do have a few buns too :D

ps if you do go dont be falling in love with any cats aswell as buns

There is the cattery and wildlife bit but they do have a few buns too :D

ps if you do go dont be falling in love with any cats aswell as buns

We went round the cattery before we got Bunsk and I did indeed fall in love with a cat :( but we couldn't have her as we wrote to the landlord to ask permission and he never replied. Would renting/permissions affect getting one from anywhere?

We went round the cattery before we got Bunsk and I did indeed fall in love with a cat :( but we couldn't have her as we wrote to the landlord to ask permission and he never replied. Would renting/permissions affect getting one from anywhere?

A lot although not all would want written permission for a cat :(

Sounds like a lovely home :love: Would you want a bun of a similar age/size or don't you mind?

I'd want one a similar size, age isn't a massive factor, as long as they would have a long and happy time together.

I'd want one a similar size, age isn't a massive factor, as long as they would have a long and happy time together.

Well I think it really would be worth having a chat with Jill. We have so many shapes, sizes, ages etc. No obligation & Jill can explain what's involved & then let you go away & have a think :wave:

I did :oops: - some would Bunski obviously isnt a problem for him though :D

We had our first house check last night - moved the piggies/hamsters/chinchilla out to my OH's parents and just left Bunsk there. The man didn't notice him (not sure how, the cage is mahoosive!) or if he did he didn't mention anything.

Back