• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

Sofi

Warren Scout
Hi there,my name is Sofi. I have 5 gorgeous bunnies named Hopscotch, Belle, Sandy, Dylan and Jasmine. As I am currently writing this I am sitting with my rabbits-no my parent's aren't cruel and locked me outside in a hutch, they are the spoilt ones who live in the house with us!
Why am I here?as mad as I am about bunnies,joining a forum had never occured to me; unfortunately on the 4th of this month, my little soulmate hopscotch passed away, she was only 3 and a half and so full of life and she was my best friend as we both understood one another and it goes without saying that my heart will take avery long time to heal as I'm sure you will agree if you have unfortunately been in this scenario yourself. However, though theres miles difference between our worlds I believe shes still with me and her family.
My family and I are pretty much the servants and the bunnies own the house! They don't even know what a hutch is probably the spoilt things!
So,pleased to meet you and what a lovely forum!
X

Hiya and welcome :wave: I believe another member of your family already joined, its nice to have you both here.

Now we need twice the amount of photos shared! :lol:

Thank you and yes,it's my lovely mom :) think shes just about as bunny bonkers as me!I am sure over time you will get to hear some stories about our mad pets! Hopscotch in particular!! Shes not what you call a normal rabbit :D more like a rotweiler crossed with a mountain goat!!!
I shall try to figure how to put up photos and bombard the forum with their pics hehe. Yours are really sweet btw :) xxx

Back