• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet bed help??

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I have two buns, Rimmi and Winter.

I got Rimmi as a baby, he has always had a soft bed to sleep in and I have never had any issues.

When Winter arrived, she also had access to soft pet beds, and there was never any problem. She slept in them with Rimmi and all was grand.

But in the last six months, Winter has become a bed destroyer. Any soft bed, or cardboard boxes, she would chew and dig. :(

Nothing has changed, she is fine in herself, she has had a vet check, her teeth are fine, diet is the same etc etc......

Is there ANY way I can get her to stop destroying pet beds? I love buying them, and they are so comfy for them! :(

Anyone, please??

I doubt very much there's anything you can do to stop her destroying them... goodness knows nothing would last with my dexie...
I'd say possibly stick to cheap blankets/towels which is what I do. I did use a plastic bed for Dexie and Pumpkin lined with blankets but the cat has now stolen it :S

I guess you could buy some cheap beds and keep replacing them but it'll work out expensive...

I'd personally go with the blankets :)

Back