• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescues rehoming areas

nessar

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know any rescues that rehome nationally, or would rehome as far as Aberystwyth?

I only one I know is Honeybunnies.

:wave:
We rehomed Maisey from Brinsley Animal Rescue in the midlands, and we live in the north of Scotland. The owner is a member on here - try looking for Brinsley Bunnies.

just to say Nessa we have more bunnies than listed on RR
and my hubby is going over to Machynclleth in two weeks time:D

just to say Nessa we have more bunnies than listed on RR
and my hubby is going over to Machynclleth in two weeks time:D

That would be really convenient but I wont be ready by then :(, I need to bunny-proof more I'm afraid. I am curious about these other bunnies though!

Once things are a little more final (dont want to get anybun's hopes up) I will be sending an email to all the rescues mentioned on this thread in the hopes that one of you has the perfect bunny for me :)

Cant resist one question though, do you do bondings at honeybunnies?

That would be really convenient but I wont be ready by then :(, I need to bunny-proof more I'm afraid. I am curious about these other bunnies though!
Cant resist one question though, do you do bondings at honeybunnies?

yes we bond and my hubby comes over your way quite often as his father lives there..he's done bun runs before:D

Back