• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wanna get another bunny.

shadow05

Mama Doe
i really want to get another bunny when scooter is done and ready but my mom contines to say no no matter wat i say its not fair hes alone and hardly sees me :(

i think she thinks that because scooter naughty she think the next one might be. ive told her in the end it will be worth it because scooter will probably stop being so naughty because hes got a friend to chat and play with.

This is true. Plus if you get a bunny from a rescue you will already know its temperment and can choose a well-behaved one. Is he an outside bunny? If he is bringing him indoors will make him less lonely.

This is true. Plus if you get a bunny from a rescue you will already know its temperment and can choose a well-behaved one. Is he an outside bunny? If he is bringing him indoors will make him less lonely.

he has always livied in side he was brought up with another bunny until about 2 months old but they had a fight u know male hormones and he had got a really bad wound on his leg. and the bfs mother couldnt keep him any longer so i adopted after my mom taking taking pitty on him.

just told my mom its the best thing if u want peace and quite from him. but she says hes been this long without a friend so she thinks he can go rest of his life without one. no fair really fell sorry for this bunny hes only a year old now. i told her how u like it if u werent ever allowed to see anybody ud be very lonely and she said no again and started having a go at me sayin that i shouldnt even have him in the first place which is mean. u know parents are really :censored: annoying

Back