• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorry tasmin

maggiebuns

Warren Scout
:oops: i am really sorry tasmin and everybody else that was concerned about alfie, i was only checking that i could mention where the information was coming from, once again i am really sorry but i was only concerned about the welfare of alfie as everybody else was.

I missed the last few posts on this, but think maybe it was removed because of how upsetting it was, rather than anything anyone had said. Or maybe I'm wrong as usual :oops:

:oops: i am really sorry tasmin and everybody else that was concerned about alfie, i was only checking that i could mention where the information was coming from, once again i am really sorry but i was only concerned about the welfare of alfie as everybody else was.

Apologies also for violating the rules of the forum. Yes, everyone is quite heated about this and i suppose it is an unusual situation and normal for us all to feel this way. Can we/you do anything that the rules will allow. :( ??

Back