• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels rates her veggies

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
from what she has tried in first place come the cabbage medley strips, i n second place comes the celery chopped up small, in last place comes the carrot strips which either gets left till last or just left out

now if that where locksley he'd refuse supper without a carrot first :lol:

They are all different. :lol: I might try Spenser with some carrot finely sliced later - an odd time he decides it is nommy after all. He is such a fussy boy just now and it really isn't good for him to have too much kale. :roll: Does Locksley know Chantennay carrots are on offer in Morrisons just now? :wave:

They are all different. :lol: I might try Spenser with some carrot finely sliced later - an odd time he decides it is nommy after all. He is such a fussy boy just now and it really isn't good for him to have too much kale. :roll: Does Locksley know Chantennay carrots are on offer in Morrisons just now? :wave:

yes they are all ill let him have, he isn;t allowed a carrot any bigger :oops: :lol: fussy bunny mummy

Back