• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny mommys with buns in stasis right now

i only ask cus the day Holly went off her food i gave them an extra handful of pellets when i got home from work.. and it always seemed to be when i gave too many pellets that Alvin used to get stasis :?

im beginning to distrust pellets :? :? :?

Touch wood my boys are fine at the moment, but they did have a slight increase in pellets when it was freezing, and when it got warmer I forgot to do the reduction, and Clo went back to having a squatty botty for a couple of days - as soon as I realised what the problem might be I went back to the original amount and all is fine again :)

I found that my two had a lot more problems with stasis when they were on pellets. We went back to a tablespoon of Russell Rabbit per day (with a couple of mature rabbit pellets each) about 3 years ago and they have been a lot better.

No, ive been giving them less since they came indoors. But they have been in for over 2 months, so the fact that they now live inside wasnt a contributing factor.

Its interesting though.

its a shame they are such piggies really.... only time Alvin eats less than i give is when he knows his tummy aint right... :roll:

Back