• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies came for a snuggle on my bed last night...

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
They sat there for a good two hours being adorable while I was watching tv. So cute. :love:

'Love you, Basil.'

SDC16464.jpg

'Love you, Hilary.'

SDC16481.jpg

SDC16488.jpg

SDC16500.jpg

SDC16495.jpg

SDC16502-1.jpg

Bums :)

SDC16490.jpg

Oh my - how did you not instantly expire upon witnessing such levels of cuteness!?! :lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:

Love the last pic with their heads together like they are looking at a comic and! love their feetsies!! (becasue you don't often get that view do you)

Oh so gawgussss :love:

I'm not surprised they stayed for two hours - that throw looks so snuggly...
I know I cant have your bunnies but can I have your throw :lol: :lol: :lol: (or where you got it from really xxx )

I'm not surprised they stayed for two hours - that throw looks so snuggly...
I know I cant have your bunnies but can I have your throw :lol: :lol: :lol: (or where you got it from really xxx )

Aw thanks everyone. I feel so lucky that they bonded so easily. They just flop all over the place most of the day they are so relaxed. :)

The throw is from TK Maxx. I got it a couple of years ago (hence it is a bit bobbly now) but they usually have similar things in the bedding section...i'm a bit of a nester, I like lots of blankies and pillows!

Aw thanks everyone. I feel so lucky that they bonded so easily. They just flop all over the place most of the day they are so relaxed. :)

The throw is from TK Maxx. I got it a couple of years ago (hence it is a bit bobbly now) but they usually have similar things in the bedding section...i'm a bit of a nester, I like lots of blankies and pillows!

Ooooh I've been in there today too, why didn't you put these gawgus pics on last nite instead? :lol:

Oh, and if it's going a bit bobbly now, maybe you should chuck it out??!
I'll pm you my address and I'll take it to the charity shop for you ;) ;) ;) :lol:

Back